You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Zeus is a softform premier active 2 mattress, with a 2 in 1 solution. It has a Very High Risk static surface, but also encompasses a dynamic surface. With the addition of a pump fitted to the air insert, this enables a alternating surface, delivering additional levels of pressure relief.
This capability ensures the minimised discomfort for patients due to reduced manual handling and ability to switch off and on the dynamic feature.
The mattress includes a 'Strikethrough Resistant Technology®' cover, which was specifically designed to manage the clinical impact with regards to pressure care, infection control and risk of cross infection as well as financial impact, including time and resource management.
A clinically effective mattress option that is robust enough to withstand the rigorous demands of a healthcare environments.
- Multi stretch breathable, waterproof with corner welds cover
- Individual replaceable air cells
- Foam glides over the cells with ease and reduces friction
- Intelligent pump system with LCD screen and alarm
- Pump system automatically adjusts in accordance to the patient’s weight and position in the bed.
- Foam 8 years
- Cover 4 years
- Pump 2 years
- Insert 2 years
- Weight: 14kg
- Max User Weight: 39 st / 247.6kg
- Cleaning: 80 degrees
- Pump Noise Level: 32Db
- Cycle Time: 10 minutes (1 in 2 cycle)
- BS EN 597-1 Cig
- BS EN 597-2 Match
- BS7177:1996 Crib 5