You have no items in your shopping cart.
The patient handling manikins are designed to improve health and safety training in health care and care home sectors, they are ideal for use during emergency evacuation drills or for planning emergency evacuation in a care home. They can also be beneficial for lifting and handling patients safely and ensures training is realistic and effective to prepare for future situations. A range of models are available to suit possible scenarios including 20, 30 and 50kgs.
- Made from tough, durable waterproof polyester which conforms to BS EN ISO 6330. Can be easily cleaned and is safe to handle.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‘feel’ of a realistic patient.
- Made using an extended plastic spine to allow the manikin to sit upright in a bed, wheelchair or hoist.
- A strong webbing loop at the back enables easy handling and storage.
- The neck of the manikin fits an immobilisation/extrication collar if necessary to encourage correct casualty care.
- Pyjamas are provided which are easily washable for improved hygiene in hospital and care home environments.
- Soft boots are also supplied that be easily replaced if damaged.
Available weights and sizes:
|Description||Height (m)||Weight (kg)|
|20kg Patient Handling Manikin||1.8||20|
|30kg Patient Handling Manikin||1.8||30|
|50kg Patient Handling Manikin||1.8||50|