You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bariatric manikins can allow care home staff to improve their patient handling skills and avoid injury. They are designed to signify the precise weight of a real person, to ensure training is realistic and effective. A range of models are available to suit possible scenarios including 90, 180 or 260kgs.
- Made from tough, durable waterproof polyester which conforms to BS EN ISO 6330. Can be easily cleaned and is safe to handle.
- Precise weight enables a realistic training experience to help improve safety in clinical care environments.
- Produced using a ‘fluidity of movement’ with the weight rather than just a heavy ‘lump’.
- They are designed for a team of at least 4-6 people to rescue and are provided with a LOLER certified carrying sheet to assist in handling and positioning the manikin. This has a safe working load of 600kg.
- The neck of the manikin fits an immobilisation/extrication collar if necessary to encourage correct casualty care.
- Soft boots and bariatric pyjamas are provided.
Available weights and sizes:
|Description||Height (m)||Weight (kg)|
|90Kg Bariatric Adult||1.8||90|
|180Kg Bariatric Adult||1.8||180|
|260Kg Bariatric Adult||1.8||260|