You have no items in your shopping cart.
Choosing The Right Christmas Supplies
This entry was posted on November 20, 2014.
Choosing Christmas Supplies
Christmas is an important time of the year for a whole host of businesses. In terms of the retail and catering trades then it is the busiest time of the year for most, and as such it is important to capitalise on this and drive business. Choosing the right Christmas supplies is one of the key ways in supporting your business’s efforts at this special time of year and ensuring you keep your customers happy and make them feel that they can and should come back again.
Christmas supplies can cover a variety of areas, but for those in catering and hospitality there are a few considerations that you should make alongside the standard products such as making sure you have the right cleaning supplies and glassware etc, in order to be able to provide the right level of service, as well as choosing the right accessories such as napkins and crackers to appeal to the time of year.
What Christmas Supplies Should I Look To Stock Up On?
- Napkins – a lot of establishments choose to use disposable napkins over their busy periods, in order to save time and be easily prepared for a quick turnover. You’ll want napkins for tables and if you have a bar area, drinks napkins make your serve look better. If you don’t use disposable napkins, you may want a good biological laundry detergent so that they look their best.
- Christmas Crackers – these are one of the staple Christmas supplies. If you are hosting Christmas parties for customers, or even want to just add a bit of seasonal cheer to a normal day then adding some Christmas crackers to your tables or having them available is a great idea.
Other Christmas Supplies That Will Help Your Business
As well as having the right table dressing and your other Christmas decorations, it is wise to make sure that you’re prepared with all the right Christmas supplies to cope with any eventuality.
- Quality Washing Up Liquid – if you are going to be serving a large amount of customers on a regular basis, then you are going to want to stock up on a good quality washing up liquid, in order to make life easier for your kitchen staff, and also to have your cutlery and crockery looking at their best; as if for example it is a Christmas party, it may be your only chance to make an impression on potential repeat business.
- Renovate Glass Sanitiser – People like to have a drink over the festive period, and it is important to ensure that your glassware is in pristine condition, in order to ensure your drinks are served at their best and also well presented, as this is part of the experience that you’re providing your customers.
- Multi Surface Cleaner – you’re going to want to ensure that your business looks clean and presentable, because first impressions are important. Of course this isn’t the only type of cleaning product you will need, but it is important to have plenty in stock, to keep everything looking good, but also because busy times means more chance of accidents and spillage by customers so it is best to be prepared.
Buying Christmas Supplies For Catering And
One issue you will have to contend with is a lack of time, as not only will you be busy when your business has large numbers of customers to deal with, but also in the preparations for events. Therefore it is advisable to stock up on your essential catering supplies, so that you are ready for any eventuality. Buying in bulk from an expert catering supplier is a great idea, as you can get all your essentials ordered online cutting down the time you need to battle the crowds when you could be doing things that are more pressing to the needs of your business.