You have no items in your shopping cart.
These cotside bed rails can be adjusted in both height and length, to suit the user and bed requirements. The clamp fits directly onto box section bed frames. The frame is robust steel for stability and chrome plated, which is durable and easy to clean. The adjustable cross braces enable the rail to fit single, double and 3/4 sized beds. They are to be used when the full mattress thickness exceeds the recommended height for rail fitting.
- Spring loaded buttons on the clamps to allow quick and simple fitting
- Once fitted the rails are very secure, which provides maximum safety for the user
- It full complies with BS standards ensures a safe environment for both users and carers
- Available in two heights – Standard or Extra High
- Gap between rails – 10cm (4")
Width: 92 - 158cm
Length: 122 - 193cm
Standard height: 43cm
Extra high height: 55cm