You have no items in your shopping cart.
The safe and gentle formulation of Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant provides maximum protection to your surroundings and family from everyday germs. Successfully proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria it is ideal for domestic and light commercial cleaning. Additionally, it can be used to cleanse minor wounds caused by cuts, bites, grazes, insect stings and for personal hygiene.
- Clinically proven to kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Safe, gentle and powerfully effective
- Maximum protection from everyday germs
- Suitable for domestic and light commercial cleaning
- Can be used for the cleansing of minor wounds caused by cuts, bites, grazes
Instructions for use:
- For first aid and medical - do not use undiluted
- Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites and stings - 50ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half a pint of water. Cover with a clean, dry dressing.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk
- If contact is made with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water
- Keep out of reach and sight of children