You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Exitmaster Evacuation Chair has a 2 wheel SOLOGo solution and features two permanently deployed legs and tracks for easily gliding down stairs. This solo operated chair is the ideal evacuation solution, specifically designed to save time and staff requiring 50% fewer loading operators. The chair consists of a supportive level comfortable seat perfectly positioned for patient transfer and is designed so no lifting or carrying is required during the descent of stairs. With a range of dynamic features and exceptional stability, this evacuation chair is highly functional yet comfortable solution.
- Extra slim and compact storability
- Automatic brakes on the wheels when folded
- Footbrakes to steady the chair during loading
- Stairblade self-braking track belt system
- Ergonomic design
- Freewalk patented design allowing more space for the operator
- Fitted cover
- Wall mounting option bracket
- 1 year warranty
Landing Size: 75 x 75 cm min (30 x 30 )
Weight Capacity: 180kg (28st)
Stair Angle: 28-42
Dimensions Stored: H141 x W50 x D22 cm (H56 x W20 x D9 )
Weight: 13.1 kg