You have no items in your shopping cart.
It's common for a person living with Dementia to become disorientated within their living space and ieasy to lose track of time too.
The Communal Orientation Board is a great way to display the information people need to have a better knowledge of the time, day and date, the time of the year, what the weather is like and if there are any noteworthy birthdays or events that day.
- Clock with German electronic movement
- Clock is protected by clear polycarbonate cover
- A full set of cards for the day, date and weather Daily event section "Today is..." Secure, simple, hidden fixings
- Dry-wipe, non-reflective surface
- Full set of card inserts for the day/date/month and a dry-wipe pen
- Ability to personalise "Home Name"
- 700mm(h) x 900mm(w)