You have no items in your shopping cart.
NF 1200 iPAD is a semi-automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instructions that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendlydefibrillators on the market.
- 1x Defibrillator
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special pediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- Warranty on i-PAD- 7 years
- Battery capacity- 200 shocks/up to 5 years