You have no items in your shopping cart.
The iD Expert Slip are All-in-One briefs offer an effective solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. With a high absorption, the All-in-Ones provide the user with anti-leakage security and optimal comfort. They are particularly recommended for people with limited mobility or who are confined to a bed.
Anti-Leakage Protection - Integrated anti-leak cuffs made of waterproof material to help prevent side leakage and maintain security and discretion.
Odour Control - An odour control system is present in the absorbent core preventing the formation of ammonia and unpleasant odours.
Double Wetness Indicators - Two wetness indicators act as a guide to when to change the product.
Cotton Feel - A soft textile backsheet provides maximum comfort and discretion.
Fast Absorption - The acquisition layer promotes a fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). These are designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
Dermatologically Tested - iD Products are fully dermatologically tested and proven to not cause skin irritations.
No Latex - All the products in the iD Expert Slip range are 100% latex free.
If the user is able to stand up, follow the guide below:
- Start by folding the iD expert Slip in half lengthways adn gently channel it by running your fingers underneath the backsheet, this activates the anti-leak cuffs.
- The pass the iD Expert Slip between the legs from the front to back and fan out the ends, ensuing the top rear end is positioned at the coccyx. Make sure that the end with the fixation tapes is placed at the back. Ensure the pas is centered correctly using the wetness indicators as a guide.
- Next, fix the bottom tapes in an upward position assuring a secure fit around the legs. Then fix the resealable top tapes into a downward or hosizontal position to ensure a secure fit around the waist.
- Finally, check for comfort and fit. Make sure the tapes are secured correctly.
If the user is in a bed or lying down, follow the guide below:
- Start by folding the iD Expert Slip in half length-ways and gently channel it by running your fingers underneath the back sheet. This activates the anti-leak cuffs. Gently roll the patient onto their side with one leg slightly raised to prevent them from flaling. With safety in mind, position the pad at the patient's coccyx and unsure that the end with the fixation tapes is placed at the back.
- Centre the pad by using the wetness indicators as a guide and fan out the back. Roll the patient onto their back and gently pull the product up through the legs ensuring the anti-leak cuffs remain activated and then fan out the front of the product. If necessary, roll the patient over onto their side again to ensure the back of the product and the fixation tabs are easily accessible and in the correct position.
- Next, fix the bottom tapes in an upward position assuring a secure fit around the legs. Then fix the resealable top tapes in a downward or horizontal position to ensure a secure fit around the waist.
- Finally, check for comfort and fit, make sure the tapes are secured.
The iD Expert Slip range has a number of products which differ depending on size, case quantity, and absorbtion level, see below:
|Medium Extra Plus||2750ml||80-125cm||28/112||EXP-SMEP|
|Large Extra Plus||2950ml||115-155cm||28/56||EXP-SLEP|