You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Namelet patient identification bands offer a method of security and safe patient identification, in any healthcare environment. They are easy to use and manufactured from a high quality of medical grade polymer, which is soft and conformable without sharp edges.
Each band provides a scratch resistant panel, which can be written on by an ordinary ball point pen. The information remains intact through washing, bathing, securely maintaining the data.
The band is to be fastened by the strong plastic stud closures, which make an audible click once engaged. Namelets are designed to avoid re-use or transfer between patients. If the band is stretched for removal it becomes visibly deformed, identifying that the patient has tried to remove it. This ensures the patients are identified correctly as it notifies staff to re-confirm all personal details if they see the band it stretched. For safety, the bands also break naturally if correct amount of force is applied, to prevent the injury to the patient if the band inadvertently becomes entangled.
The bands should be cut with scissors when removed and to take care when close to the skin.
- Strong plastic stud closure
- Cannot be transferred or re-used without being visually detected
- Once written on, information remains intact
- Band breaks safely in extremist
- Fastening studs are firmly secured and cannot fall out
- Soft, conformable medical grade polymer for maximum comfort
- No sharp edges to damage delicate skin
- Suitable for any patients.