You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introcan Safety® Shielded IV catheter without injection port.
- Passive fully automatic protection against needlestick injuries and related infections.
- IV catheter material; available in Polyurethane (PUR) and FEP.
- Ergonomic product design for one handed insertion
- Sharp universal bevel for wide choice in insertion angles and minimal puncture trauma
- Double Flashback Technology provides confirmation of successful catheter placement through quick visualization of both needle and flashback
- Latex free/PVC free/DEHP free
- Acc. ISO-Standard 10.555-1/5
- Fully automatic passive Safety Shield to protect needle tip to prevent needlestick injuries. No user activation required – no buttons, twists or clicks
- Safety shield automatically covers the needle tip upon needle withdrawal
- Safety mechanism cannot be bypassed
- Eliminates risk of inadvertent activation
- Safety Shield stays in place through disposal.