You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Omron 907 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is a highly versatile monitor, suitable for use in a number of clinical and healthcare environments. Using Omron's Intellisense technology, this digital blood pressure monitor can operate as a fully automatic monitor and features a manual deflation control, allowing auscultatory use.
The Omron 907 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor provides a highly accurate diagnosis by taking an average reading based on three successive readings. It's suitable for 24 hour use on hospital wards or nursing homes due to its extremely quiet operation.
The Omron 907 boasts a large LCD display that can show systiolic, diastolic and heart rate at the same time. A handy "hide function" will help alleviate patient anxiety. This Digital Blood Pressure Monitor can be powered from mains or from rechargeable batteries, making it ideal for use around different wards. An optional mobile stand is available.
- Large LCD display with hide function
- Clinically validated
- One-button operation
- Automatic inflation
- Automatic or manual deflation
- Average mode
- Auscultation mode with preset inflation levels
- Arrhythmia detection
- Supplied with standard adult cuff, rechargeable batteries and adapter
- Blood pressure range: 0 to 299 mmHg
- Measurement accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse range: 30 to 199 bpm
- Pulse measurement accuracy: ±5%
- Dimensions: 131 x 139 x 203 (D x W x H)
- Weight: 910g