You have no items in your shopping cart.
WHO ARE WE?
Beaucare Medical Limited is registered in England and Wales under Company Number – 4050767, VAT Number – 613 131 004 and address - Beaucare Medical Limited, Hornbeam Square West, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8PA.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
This information is collected through the following methods:
- Submitting an enquiry to us
- Applying for an account with us
- Exchanging orders, or documentation for goods and services
- Requesting or subscribing to our communications and marketing materials
- Visitors to our website and web chat, including cookies
By using our services and website you agree to be bound by these terms. If a fault occurs, please report it to our Customer Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
If you provide your data and/or give us permission we will use your data in the following ways:
- Processing of orders that you have requested from us either via phone, email, website or fax. This data will be handled by Beaucare Medical Limited and Sage Pay (who are our third party payment gateway).
- Providing you with products and services
- Identifying you and the accounts you hold with us
- Enabling us to review, develop and improve our website and services
- To provide customer care, including responding to your requests if you contact us with a query
- The administering of accounts, processing of payments and keeping track of billing and payments
- Carrying out of marketing and website statistical analysis
- Reviewing job applications
- Notifying you of any changes to our services and products (including price changes)
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Form Fields for both Sage, Sage CRM and the Beaucare website:
- Name – to be used to process payment and delivery of your order
- Address & Postcode – to be used to process payment and delivery
- Email – to be used for payment processing and order confirmation
- Phone Number – to be used to process payment
- Items purchased – for analysis, order processing and delivery of your order
- Eligibility declaration form for VAT relief, reason for being chronically sick or disabled
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE ABOUT HOW MY DATA IS USED?
- You may opt out of receiving information from us by email, telephone, fax or post.
- To exercise your choices, indicate your wishes on the registration form, unsubscribe using the link in our emails, call + 44 (0)1423 873666, or email us at email@example.com
- You may request a copy of the information held about you by writing to: The Data Protection Officer, Beaucare Medical Limited, Hornbeam Square West, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8PA. We will reply to your request within 5 working days from the time we received your request.
WHERE DO WE PROCESS DATA?
Beaucare Medical Limited, Hornbeam Square West, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8PA and (under contract) at the sites of data processors and third parties appointed by us (Sage Pay).
HOW DO WE KEEP DATA SECURE?
We take appropriate steps to maintain our contact information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use. We do this by having password protected PCs, encrypted backups and firewalls. Our external IT providers are bound by contract to do the same.
WHAT LENGTH OF TIME DO WE HOLD YOUR DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the period you are a customer of Beaucare Medical Limited and we shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws.
On the closure of your account, we may keep your data for up to 7 years after you have cancelled your account with us. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations.
We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Company employees have appropriate access to customer’s data via the internal database system. Our external IT providers also have access to the server’s relevant to their works.
Beaucare confirms that we will not sell or rent your information to third parties or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
When someone visits www.beaucare.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet user information and details of site visitor behavior patterns. This is done to analyse areas such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We confirm that this information is processed in a way which does not identify the user. Beaucare does not make, and also does not allow Google to make, attempts to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to contact us. We do however, collect and store certain information automatically. Here is a list of information, which is automatically collected during your visit to our website:
- The Internet domain, for example "company.co.uk"
- Your IP address
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WORKING ON OUR BEHALF
When you are using our secure online site, your order is processed by a third party payment processor (Sage Pay), who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us or Sage Pay.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FOLLOW LINKS ON THE SITE?
If you follow links to other sites from our website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites. You should refer to these policies before providing your data.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THIS POLICY CHANGES?
Changes may be necessary to this policy to reflect legal or data processing developments. If we change the policy we will provide information on our website so that users can review the changes. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you and you will be able to choose whether you agree to the new use.
Children under 16 are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and children should not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this site only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
HOW YOU CAN REACH US
Telephone: 01423 873666
Last Updated: May 2018