You have no items in your shopping cart.
The purehold pull antibacterial door handle cover. The handle fitting is a self-cleaning antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for LOWER-RISK areas. The
Purehold PULL will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19, 20 or 22 mm.
- Proven scientifically to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in use to be 96.4%2 cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- Simply clipped over existing pull door handles, the Purehold PULL can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Usage can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption
- Lasts 6 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
How it Works - It's as simple as 1,2,3
1. Microbes are deposited onto the door handle by users.
2. Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
3. The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it's DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.