You have no items in your shopping cart.
The ReTurn 7500 Sit to Stand Transfer Aid is a multi-functional, pivoting and transportation platform as well as a rehabilitation device. It is a secure and active transfer method when the user has to stand up and be moved to a bed, wheelchair or the toilet.
The ReTurn 7500 is used indoors for short transfers between the wheelchair and the bed, wheelchair and chair, wheelchair and toilet. It can also be used to reposition farther back in the chair. Being easy to assemble and dissasemble in just two sections, the ReTurn 7500 is designed for easy manoeuvring.
- The base allows is thin enough to be place under a wheelchairs wheels keeping it safe and secure
- The user is supported by the ladder as they stand either by a central sturdy grip, or it also enables 'climbing' for patients with more upper body strength.
- As you can see in the photos the lower part of the ladder is equipped with a padding to protect the users knees from injury.
- Easy assemby process which makes transportation of the device simple.
- The incline of the ladder replicates the natural movement of standing and sitting
- Easy to roll
- Foot brake on each wheel
- Max UW: 150kg
- Overall Height: 1150mm / 45.28"
- Base Plate: 685 x 570 x 40mm
- Weight: 16.5kg