You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beaucare supply servicing support for an extensive range of medical equipment used in care home or hospital environments, including the following products:
- Electric profiling/nursing beds
- Patient lifting hoists, our servicing is LOLER certified
- Standing and raising aids
- Patient Handling Slings
- Ceiling track hoists, our servicing is LOLER certified
- Baths and bath hoists, offering a Bath service call out
- Mobility equipment
- Pressure relief equipment, offering a pressure relief mattress service and inspection alongside mattress decontamination
Our medical equipment maintenance services also include a call out service, which accommodates all of the above.
Our dedicated service department includes a team of fully qualified and CRB checked engineers, and we offer both six month and annual equipment inspections, designed specifically to suit your needs. Our fleet covers the UK and can undertake work both on or off site, using manufacturer's parts if required. We can also service and repair any brand of healthcare equipment including, but not limited to, Arjo Huntleigh, Gainsborough, Oxford, Harvest, Guldmann and Invacare.
The importance of reliable and effective servicing is essential for medical equipment to be safe and fit for purpose. As a care sector leader, we are proud to offer only the highest quality and most dependable servicing. Please see the full benefits of our aftercare services, and why you should choose Beaucare to accommodate your servicing needs.
*Minimum order: £105+VAT
There are no products matching the selection.