You have no items in your shopping cart.
We offer a call out service for any breakdown of any healthcare piece of capital equipment, such as patient hoists, profiling beds, pressure relieving mattresses, scales, ceiling track hoists and baths.
This call out service includes, visiting site to establish the fault and repair on site. If the repair takes longer than the initial anticipated half hour labour charge, additional charges may be applied. These will be notified at the time of fault analysis by the onsite engineer.
Our plan assures environments such as care homes, are following regulations, to improve safety in the home and ensure practices are kept up to date. Our engineers are well experienced and certified in the healthcare industry and are here to assist you with their up-to-date knowledge on an extensive range of equipment. Following purchase of this service, our servicing admin team will contact you to arrange an appointment at a convenient time to suit your home.
- Call out service for one piece of equipment, includes call out charge and half hour labour time
- Should the repair take longer than thirty minutes, additional charges maybe applied
- Servicing major brands such as, Invacare, Carilex, Drive, Arjo, Harvest, Apollo, Apex, Shekel and Seca
- Cancellation of pre-booked appointments may be chargeable
- Service can be cancelled within one month’s notice