You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Silton low profiling bed is designed to assist users with limited mobility, it is suitable for the care home environment. The low positioning allows easy entry to the bed, and integral side rails ensure a safe sleep environment to avoid the risk of falling out of the bed.
- Electric backrest, knee rest, hi-low, trendelenburg and reverse-trendelenburg
- The simple design enables easy assemble and dismantling without tools
- Four brake castors (75mm)
- Extra high side rails and a 20cm extension kit available
- Transport bracket helps storage and transportation
- Knee brake adjustment
|Maximum Safe Working Load||200 kg|
|Outer Dimensions||2130 x 1020 mm|
|Mattress Support Dimension||1900 x 900 mm|
|Height Adjustment||20 - 80 cm|
|Adjustment Angle of Back Section||0 ° - 70°|
|Adjustment Angle of Foot Section||0° - 20°|
|Height of Bed at Highest Position||1295mm|