You have no items in your shopping cart.
The sit to stand transfer aid is designed to assist users when standing or transferring to a seat, bed, wheelchair, toilet or commode. It can be used for short distance transfers and for a single user up to 150kg (24st), it is to be propelled by a carer.
- Narrow front fits between wheelchair wheels and around toilets for ideal positioning
- Requires the user to pull on the handle to stand up and to be weight bearing
- Low profile and substantial base area enables the patient to place their feet in a stable position
- Handle is provided with gripping points for carer support when moving
- Opening central handle bar enables a quick fitting of optional support belts
- 4 front and rear castors provide convenient maneuvering
- Foot operated brakes to ensure stability when sitting/standing movement
- Padded lower leg support can be adjusted in width, angle and height to suit user comfort
- Can be easily dismantled without tools for storage and transportation
- Easy wipe clean surfaces for hygiene
Base plate length: 63cm
Base plate width: 57.5cm
Leg support height min: 30cm
Leg support height max: 47cm