You have no items in your shopping cart.
A wash bowl ideal for patients in care homes and hospitals.
- Graduated measuring scale
- Lightweight, strong and durable - 50% lighter than stainless steel.
- Improved removal of blood residue compared to Stainless Steel.
- Can be sterilized by Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide or Hydrogen Plasma.
- Smooth rim ensures no dripping when pouring liquids.
- Vent holes on rim reduce water condensation and improve drying results.
- The following standards are applicable: — ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System — ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices - Quality Management System — ISO 17664:2004 Sterilization of Medical Devices - Guidelines for the processing of re-sterilizable medical devices — BS5452 Specifications for Hospital Hollow-ware made of Plastics Material
- Manufactured from high quality polypropylene
- Autoclavable up to 135 ° C