You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Graduated measuring scale
• Lightweight, strong and durable - 50% lighter than stainless steel.
• Improved removal of blood residue compared to Stainless Steel.
• Can be sterilized by Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide or Hydrogen Plasma.
• Smooth rim ensures no dripping when pouring liquids.
• Vent holes on rim reduce water condensation and improve drying results.
- The following standards are applicable: — ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System — ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices - Quality Management System — ISO 17664:2004 Sterilization of Medical Devices - Guidelines for the processing of re-sterilizable medical devices — BS5452 Specifications for Hospital Hollow-ware made of Plastics Material
- • Manufactured from high quality polypropylene
- • Autoclavable up to 135 ° C