You have no items in your shopping cart.
The wireless Ramblegard Bedgard offers the same high quality service as the corded bed pad sensors, but with the added convenience of wireless technology. Not only does it eliminate the need for routing cables, but it serves to minimise disturbance to other residents as the alarm monitor can be situated anywhere at the carers discretion (within a 20m radius of the sensors).
- The Bedgard system from Ramblegard is one of the most advanced and affordable patient monitoring solutions.
- Designed to be long lasting and durable, these patient monitoring pads come in either mono or stereo and work with most existing nurse call systems.
There are 2 common positions in which the bed pad can be placed;
Inline with the shoulders
This position is used for alerting staff when the user sits up in bed.
Inline with waist
This position is used for alerting staff when the user exits the bed.
All systems come with 1 sensor and 1 monitor, the stand alone system has been designed not to link into existing nurse call systems.
- Triggers alarm when pressure is release
- USB Break-cable to protect monitor
- Durable and long-lasting
- Care instructions printed on pad
- Versatile and economical
- 1 Year guarantee
- Cable : 433MHz Cordless transmitter
- Material: PVC & PET
- Dimensions: (LxW) 76 x 51cm
- Net Weight: 320g
- Operating Temp: 5°C to 40°C
- Operating Weight: 10-200kg
It is recommended that you clean the Ramblegard bed pads with 1:100 solution of household bleach (5.25%-6.15% sodium hypo-chlorite)