Keeping on top of the maintenance and compliance of your care equipment can be challenging. Let us plan your schedule.
Beaucare specialise in delivering comprehensive care equipment servicing support. We work with independent care homes, care home groups, hospices, the National Health Service, therapy centres and special educational schools to deliver better value and a personal service.
Our customers love that we offer:
- Nationwide coverage across thousands of locations in England, Scotland and Wales with locally based engineers and stock on their vans to help us fix equipment first time.
- Help to remain compliant with legal inspections under the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) and Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Dedicated account managers who adapt to your individual needs, remind you when your inspections are due and offer over the phone troubleshooting fault diagnostics to reduce call out expenditure.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts and no limit to the manufacturer type of equipment we can service.
- Access to parts and equipment ready for fast delivery from our own warehousing and logistics network.
- Reporting on the age, location and condition of your equipment so you know where future investment will be needed and spread your assets as required across your sites.