Our standard returns policy for both online and in-person purchases is 14 days.
Goods are not supplied on a sale or returned basis. Where possible, we advise you to get in contact with us so we are aware of your intention and offer alternatives where applicable. Please use the following methods to inform us of your intention:
- Speak to us on our live webchat option
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01423 873666 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
Please have your order number on hand.
Items will need to be returned in their original packaging and condition to be able to process your refund.
Simply return your item(s) using your local postal service, please note you are responsible to pay the postage.
Mark your parcel ‘Returned Goods’ and send in the original package to:
- FAO:GOODS IN
- Beaucare Medical Limited
- Hornbeam Square West, Hornbeam Park,
- North Yorkshire
- HG2 8PA
Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected. It is recommended that you use registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
The following categories of products will not be accepted for return or refund:
- Single-use or body-worn goods
- Non-catalogue or customised product lines
- Products ordered to a customer’s specialist specification - these may be catalogue lines
- Damaged items due to misuse or unauthorised repair
- Damaged items due to fire, water or smoke
- Opened or partly used goods
- Products where the seals and/or labels have been removed
It is illegal to send contaminated goods through the post therefore Beaucare Medical Limited and parties acting on our behalf reserve the right to not handle items that do not meet specific requirements.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act or other applicable legislation.