This week is Urology Week- building awareness of any bladder or bowel related issues.
Urological care is very important in everyone s life and problems can effect Males and Females at any age. Urology is the study of the urinary track.
It is estimated that between 3 million and 6 million people in the UK suffer with Incontinence.
Beaucare Medical Ltd wanted to provide a range of Incontinence Products that would provide more absorbency, a better quality pad and a better price than the leading brand.
This week to co-inside with Urology Week, Beaucare launched ANOV- their new range of Incontinence Products.
The range includes:
- Light Incontinence Pads- For slight leakage- for both men and women
- Pants/Pull Ups- for Moderate Leakage- for both men and women and dual incontinence
- Form- a shaped pad for men and women
- Slip/Diaper- for men and women and dual incontinence
- Disposable Bed Pads- in 2 sizes.
The range is available in difference sizes and different absorbency.
You'll find soft comfortable, cotton-feel fabrics that are breathable and lock in moisture. Plus the Anov range is kinder to skin, providing re-wet prevention and no latex.
For more information about the new Anov Incontinence range from Beaucare Medical Ltd- Contact us by clicking HERE.